Together, we can grow
Welcome & thank you for your interest in the Clinton Hill Family Child Care Network! We are glad you took the time to learn more about this initiativeand the AMAZING opportunities for both existing and future Family Childcare Providers in Essex County!
Take a moment to watch the short introductory video below to learn about our goal to help strengthen the early care and education profession by supporting and developing Family Childcare business owners!
CLINTON FAMILY CHILDCARE NETWORK
Interested in learning more about the Clinton Hill Family Childcare Network and Early Head Start Grant Opportunity? Listen in to our pre-recorded information session!
Want to join a live information session? Join our mailing list and get notified of upcoming dates!
What is a family childcare
"Family Childcare Networks offer the opportunity for family childcare programs to connect with one another, and grow their program presence in a community.”
Resources for Clinton Hill Family Childcare Network Members Include:
- Registration Assistance
- Business Coaching
- Peer Support
- Professional Development
- Accreditation/Quality Rating
clinton hill family child care network
The Clinton Hill Family Child Care Network will launch Spring 2021.
We are recruiting up to 10 Family Child Care Providers for our inaugural cohort. Providers at all stages of implementation are welcome to join.
Our network offers three stages of membership:
- Beginning: Unregistered or New Providers
- Progressing: Registered providers who have committed to enhancing quality within their programs and are enrolled in "Ready to Grow".
- Transformational: Registered providers who have completed Quality Rating
At this stage of network membership, we provide onboarding support to help new providers establish their businessand become registered.
At this stage of network membership, providers are supported through training, continuing education, and invitations to conferences.
At this stage of network membership, providers may be contracted to provide Early Head Start services.*Quality rating readiness is achieved.
early head start
What are Early Head Start Child Care Partnerships?
- Within an EHS partnership,Head Start grantees partner with local childcare programs, which agree to meet Head Start Program Performance Standards.
- Partnering childcare providers receive additional funds and an array of resources like coaching, and technical assistance to improve the quality of services.
- Grants are awarded for a 5-year service period.
who benefits from
early head start
- Ongoing health and developmental screening services
- Strong child to caregiver relationships
- Increased positive behavior and peer interactions
- Easier transitions into center-based care
- Early start to building school readiness skills
- FREE Early care and education services
- $0 out of pockets childcare expenses
- Ongoing family engagement and support from a trained Family Specialist
- Services start as early as conception
- Supported transitions at program end
- Stable and reliable income.
- Ongoing paid professional development.
- Assistance with recruitment, enrollment, and ongoing family engagement.
- FREE materials, supplies, and equipment
- A Team of Professionals to support you
© Copyright Clinton Hill Family Childcare Network 2021